We are Principal Mailing – if you’re looking for an all-round mailing house in Birmingham, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a full range of services, from printing, to enclosing, to transport and postage, all at competitive prices for our Birmingham-based customers.
Why choose us?
- As a business, we’re small enough to care yet big enough to cope
- We’re highly experienced, having been in business since 2006
- We prioritise customer experience and will respond to enquiries quickly
- Our printing, enclosing and polywrapping technology creates fast, professional results
- Choose environmentally friendly options, with 100% biodegradable materials available
- We are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited, reflecting our commitment to quality
Contact us to discuss mailing services anywhere in Birmingham. Call 01604 434991, email [email protected] or send us a message.
Your One-Stop Shop for Mailing Services in Birmingham
We offer efficient, cost-effective mailing services in Birmingham, including:
- Envelope enclosing – we use high-speed envelope enclosing lines to package up bulk orders quickly without compromising on accuracy.
- Laser, litho and digital printing – let us produce high-quality mail pieces for you to ensure you get noticed. This is the stress-free way to take care of mail – outsource the whole process to us.
- Hand work – this is a bespoke service used when you need us to enclose large, bulky or unusually shaped items.
- Polywrapping – a popular method of enclosing, we use weatherproof packaging for protection and 100% biodegradable materials on request.
- Postage – in this industry, we can secure the best direct mail postage prices and pass them on to our customers
- Transport services – if you need fast, nationwide delivery for a highly competitive price, talk to us. We deliver mail, packages, pallets and other parcels.
- Critical business mailings – let us look after your critical business mailing. We are a trusted, experienced mailing company, regularly producing and sending important local authority documentation including postal voting packs.
- Gift card and loyalty card mounting – we create beautiful, appealing gift cards and vouchers for retailers and those in the hospitality/entertainment industries.
- Data cleansing and processing – when data is out of date, this costs you money. We can cleanse and process data so your mail pieces will be sent to a valuable, tailored set of customers and prospects.
- High volume publication mailing – need regular deliveries of publications or subscription mail? We can deliver for you at excellent prices.
Why Choose Us as your Mailing House?
We are the chosen mailing house for many Birmingham businesses. Here are some of the reasons why people select us for all their mailing and printing requirements:
- Your experience matters. Customer service is everything at Principal Mailing. We want our customers to be happy and remain with us for many years to come.
- All-round services. We can take care of individual mailing requirements or sort the whole process, from printing, to enclosing, to posting.
- A friendly, helpful approach. When you enquire, we get back to you quickly. Communication is key to our success – we keep you informed, are easy to get hold of and are always happy to help.
- Demonstrable quality. The quality of our service matters to us and we are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited as proof of this.
Why Outsource Direct Mailing to a Mailing House?
Using a mailing house is a simple, cost-effective way to have all your mail taken care of in one place. Outsourcing direct mailing means you receive a quality service and everything is looked after on your behalf, from printing and enclosing, to data cleansing, to postage.
If you’re concerned about the cost of outsourcing direct mailing, don’t be. We can actually help to save you money, using our high-volume turnover to secure the best possible prices with major carriers. We pass these cost savings on to you to make sure our services are competitively priced.
Request Your Quote
We serve many clients in Birmingham, covering all areas in the vicinity, including Sutton Coldfield, Edgbaston, Harborne, Bournville, Erdington, Moseley, Selly Oak, Great Barr, Walmley and King’s Norton.
Request your quote, or speak to a member of our team by calling 01604 434991 or emailing [email protected].